Thursday, July 19, 2007

About Me

Hello,
My name is Amanda Noel James. I am 17 years old and have worked for the library for 2 years. When you meet me you would notice that I am a pretty average person, no crazy stuff I promise. I enjoy working at the Library and all of the wonderful people that I work with. I would say that I am definitely a pet and family person because I believe that family is one of the most important things in life. I love to spend most of my time with my boyfriend Frankie. This month will be a year for us and I'm really excited. He makes me smile and he always keeps things interesting. Frank an I have a really fat cat named Bubba and a tiny, cute, little, hamster names Mr. Duddles. I feel as if I am a very good achiever and I make the best out of things.

1 comment:

Dances With Keyboards said...

Good start, Amanda - Keep going!

Now that you have started a blog, be sure to visit each of the 23 Things and work through the "discovery exercise" for each.

Email me if you have any questions, or call, or you can schedule some time with me in the training lab here in Abingdon, if your branch's schedule will allow.

Annette