Friday, September 21, 2007

Thing 15

After reading the first article " Away from Icebergs" I just thought to myself for a second and this is what I thought .....in the article hat was talked about problems and disasters in the library system but I do not see and disaster nor do I see any problems at all with the way the library systems are currently. The whole thing about making it easier for patrons to find information is a good idea....But having a library on the Internet? I couldn't even tell you how that would work. We have information on the Internet and I think having a library in each area for people to use is good enough. Too much cant be expected because many changes are being made and I think that small changes are all that have to be made not drastic ones.

I started to read the next article and it made more sense then the last. I was starting to enjoy it but by the second paragraph it must have said "This Librarian" a million times....I couldn't take it.

No comments: