Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Thing 20

I think youtube is very funny and very entertaining. This time when I went to the site the videos didn't play that well and I really didn't get to watch many because they kept on skipping. Although the videos were skipping this video was the one I like the best http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpA2tMrQ4RU, it's called the" kitty cat dance "and it would be worth putting on this blog if I could figure it out. I think that this video is worth it because it is funny and very very cute you have to go see it. I think the funny parts of youtube would be nice in library websites but I wouldn't want it to be to much of a distraction. I know that there are funny videos up on youtube of the library at Staff Day and I think it would be cute if they were up there on library websites because it relates to the library.

No comments: