Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Thing 16

I took a look at some of the different types of wikis and I thought that they would be helpful, but a few were a lot alike. Each one of them helps you find different facts and tips about a certain topic and helps you find articles relating to that topic. I thought a few of them such as the Book Lovers Wiki and The Bull Run Library wiki were cute because they only revolved around books which to me would give more information to someone such as a librarian about books than the others. But for those who are looking for information on topics that have nothing to do with books they are not going to be able to find what they need. I like the idea of a site that helps you find facts and information but I think that they should differ some how because a million sites with the same purpose aren't going to be used if everyone is only using one of those sites.

No comments: